- Parramatta location – close to public transport
- Be at the forefront of a booming industry!
- Opportunity for progression in newly created role
Our client are a privately owned property development company with an international presence. They are at the forefront of their industry, and recognised for their ambition and innovation in their projects. This role is best suited to an experienced customer centric professional who can deliver a consistently high standard of service for building visitors and tenants. This role will allow you to provide insight into new policy and procedure implementation, so you must be looking to take initiative in a team oriented environment. This is a full time permanent role, based in Parramatta.
This role will see you look after the front of house as Corporate Receptionist/ Concierge, and provide a 5 start service to guests. Your daily responsibilities will include, but are not limited to;
- Providing a high standard of client service through meeting and greeting visitors at all times;
- Establishing a positive first impression for all guests, responding to the enquiries;
- Follow building procedures including opening and closing, security, guest access passes, bookings & deliveries
- Answering all phone calls and transferring them to the appropriate contact;
- General office coordination and any other administrative tasks as necessary, and
- Ensuring the Reception area is presentable at all times.
To be considered for this role you must demonstrate a passion for delivering outstanding customer service, and a proven ability to work in a dynamic, fast paced and ever changing environment with composure and professionalism. The ideal candidate will have 3 + years’ experience in a similar role, with exceptional communication skills. You must be able to manage competing priorities, and exhibit strong organisational and time management skills. You will be first point of contact for all guests, therefore you must be well presented.
The Next Step
We are moving quickly on this role, and commencing interviews immediately. If this sounds like you, please apply with your most recent CV, and call Claire McClintock with any questions on 0498 990 161
Job Title: Receptionist
Contract: Permanent / Full Time