- Competitive salary package!
- Varied and dynamic role!
- Join a well-established, international property development company!
Our client is a privately owned property development company that is a front-runner in the industry, with 50 years’ worth of experience and an international presence. They pride themselves on producing iconic developments and are renowned for their ambition and innovation. Their stunning, modern offices are located in Paramatta, conveniently located close to public transport options! An opportunity for a Corporate Concierge has become available for an experienced customer service centric professional who strives to deliver exceptional customer experience every time. This full time permanent position is available for a polished, proactive and outgoing individual that has recent experience in a client-facing or Concierge role.
Based at front of house as a Corporate Concierge, you will ensure an exceptional experience for all guests and clients. Your responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Providing an excellent customer service experience by meeting and greeting all clients and guests;
- Responding to enquiries in a professional, positive and timely manner;
- Assisting with building procedures, including opening and closing, security, access passes, bookings and deliveries;
- Answering phone calls and directing them where necessary;
- Developing office templates, systems and procedures as required;
- Ensuring the front of house area is presentable at all times;
- Other ad hoc administrative tasks as required.
Prior experience in a client-facing or Corporate Concierge role is important for this position. The ideal candidate will have 3+ years’ experience in a similar role, and be confident interacting with high-level stakeholders. You will be a switched on and dynamic individual who loves taking initiative and working within a team. You must possess exceptional communication skills, the ability to work under pressure, and intermediate MS Office suite skills.
The Next Step
If you believe you hold the expertise required for this role, please apply online with an updated resume today! Alternatively, please call Claire McClintock on 0498 990 161 for a confidential discussion.
Job Title: Receptionist
Contract: Permanent / Full Time