Our client are a world leader in discovering, developing and manufacturing health products, with more than 75 years’ experience. They are seeking a personable and presentable Receptionist to join them on a 4-6 week contract, to be the professional face of their organisation and deliver seamless outstanding service to their staff and stakeholders alike. We are seeking a proactive, and fast-thinking candidate to fill this position, which will commence on Friday 28th June.
As the face of the business, your duties are as follows:
- Meeting and greeting clients promptly, and providing superior customer service;
- Ensuring prompt operation of the switchboard – and directing these calls where relevant;
- Manage and organise couriers, visitor passes, and parking for visitors;
- Booking the meeting rooms, as well as catering, and ensuring the rooms are set up as required;
- Ensuring Reception is presentable at all times, and;
- Any other general office coordination or administrative tasks as required.
The ideal candidate will have 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role in corporate reception. You will need to be a confident decision maker, enjoy working autonomously and be comfortable being professional, personable and caring. You’ll need to be well-presented, have an intermediate understanding of MS Office Suite and excellent communication skills. A dynamic, ‘on-the-ball’ personality will flourish in this role.
The Next Step
We are moving quickly on this role, and commencing interviews immediately. If this sounds like you, please apply with your most recent CV, and call Claire McClintock with any questions on 0498 990 161
Job Title: Receptionist
Contract: Contract or Temp