- Join this company on a 6-month contract, with potential to extend!
- Competitive remuneration on offer – including all benefits that come with a permanent salary!
- Immediate start available!
A rare and highly-sought after opportunity has become available with a leading property development and investment firm. The Corporate Receptionist role is part of the dual desk set-up for the family run business, and is based in the exquisite CBD office. This role will be responsible for the reception and meeting rooms, and will support the Office Manager with the day to day running of the office. You will be joining a collaborative working culture with a team that has developed excellent working relationships and you’ll be exposed to a strong pipeline of iconic projects.
Between yourself and your colleague, the responsibilities will include:
- Answering phones in a friendly and professional manner, greeting clients and team
- Ensuring the front desk, kitchen areas and meeting rooms are clean and fully stocked on a regular basis
- Organising and co-ordinating meetings, meeting rooms and events
- Entering purchase orders into the accounting system
- Monitoring stock levels and ordering kitchen supplies and office stationery
- Assisting with scheduling/receiving of deliveries, managing and distributing mail and postage
To be considered for this opportunity you will need to have 2-3 years of demonstrated experience in a similar Receptionist/Administration/Customer Service experience focused role. Previous experience working in a 5-star hotel, airline or corporate business function will be highly regarded, as will your ability to multi-task quickly and efficiently. You will need to be flexible with adapting to changes, and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, whilst maintaining high attention to detail and accuracy. Presentation and articulation is key in this position as you will be greeting HNWIs, CEOs, and UHNWIs frequently.
The Next Step
We are moving quickly on this search, and we would love to speak with you! If you believe you have the skills required to fill this position please apply online ASAP. Should you have questions, do contact Isabella Armati at Assistant Sydney on 0417 937 303.
Job Title: Receptionist
Contract: Contract or Temp