- Attractive hourly rate!
- Ongoing temp assignment
- Beautiful offices!
Our client, a global asset management firm is seeking a personable and presentable Receptionist to join them on an ongoing temp contract, to be the professional face of their organisation and deliver seamless outstanding service to their staff and stakeholders alike. We are seeking a proactive, and fast-thinking candidate to fill this position, which will commence on Thursday August 1st.
- As the face of the business, your duties are as follows:
- Meeting and greeting clients promptly, and providing superior customer service
- Ensuring prompt operation of the switchboard – and directing these calls where relevant
- Manage and organise couriers, visitor passes, and parking for visitors
- Booking the meeting rooms, as well as catering, and ensuring the rooms are set up as required
- Ensuring Reception is presentable at all times
- Any other general office coordination or administrative tasks as required
The ideal candidate will have 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role in corporate reception preferably within asset management. You will need to be a confident decision maker, enjoy working autonomously and be comfortable being professional, personable and have a mature approach to work. You’ll need to be well-presented, have an intermediate understanding of MS Office Suite and excellent communication skills. A dynamic, ‘on-the-ball’ personality will flourish in this role.
The Next Step
We are moving quickly on this role, and commencing interviews immediately. If this sounds like you, please apply with your most recent CV, and call Katie Clarke with any questions on 0437 387 743.
Job Title: Receptionist
Contract: Contract or Temp