This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced receptionist to join this multinational financial services provider. You will be familiar with working in a large corporate organisation or within the financial service industry, providing the highest level of service when greeting both internal and external stakeholders.
The role will suit a proactive receptionist who is capable of picking up additional administration tasks where required.
You will be familiar with providing an excellent level of service and have experience working within a large corporate business or have financial services background. This role will be much more than your average reception position.
- Answering incoming calls in a professional and courteous manner
- Additional administration tasks as required to support the wider office
- Look after mail and couriers
- Maintain a high level of presentation of the reception area and meeting rooms
- Ordering stationary and kitchen supplies
- Set up of meeting rooms and calendar
- Organising internal and external client functions
- Setting up video conferences
- Data entry; database and process administration
- Assist with mail-room function, booking couriers and ensuring the mail-room is supervised at all times
- Flexibility to work overtime as when required when events are held
- Processing of weekly invoices
- Follow up on outstanding documents and paperwork when required.
- This position would suit an experienced receptionist with over 5 years experience within a similar role
- A proven track record of stability in previous positions held
- You will be professional in your day to day and go the extra mile to offer the best possible service
- Act with discretion and confidentiality at all times
- You will work well within a team environment
- Exceptional communication skills, verbal and written
- Have the ability to communicate with confidence and maintain the highest levels of integrity at all times
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience with coordinating travel arrangements.
The Next Step
On offer is an opportunity for personal and professional development in a supportive environment. If you believe you have the skills required to fill this position, I encourage you to apply online with an updated resume.
Alternatively, please contact Louise Tyler at Assistant Sydney for further information on the role on 0488 022 124.
Job Title: Receptionist
Contract: Permanent / Full Time