- Polished corporate offices with close access to public transport
- Dynamic and successful boutique fund management business
- Dual Reception desk
Work for a well-established industry leader who is highly regarded in the financial services space. Based in their CBD located office that boasts stunning views of Sydney, this corporate Reception position is the start of your career. They pride themselves on their collaborative and inclusive culture, with the Receptionist at the center of the business, and that first point of contact for all visitors and clients.
In this role you are to deliver exceptional service to guests, clients and visitors in a seamless fashion. Your daily responsibilities will consist of:
- Greeting all guests, visitors and clients in a polite manner
- Screening all inbound calls and directing them correctly within the business
- Managing the calendar and appointments for all boardroom and meeting room facilities
- Coordinating catering requirements
- Arrange all courier deliveries, manage and distribute mail
- Ad hoc administrative responsibilities to support management and the facilities team
To be considered for this role you will be a friendly and confident problem solver, who always wears a smile. Previous exposure to a corporate environments, or within a 5-star hospitality function is essential in illustrating your ability to provide exceptional high level professional service. You will be proud to be the face of the business, and have an intermediate understanding of MS Office.
The next step
On offer is an opportunity for personal and professional development and a friendly and supportive environment. If you believe you have the skills required to fill these positions, I encourage you to apply online with an updated resume!
Alternatively, please contact Katie Clarke at Assistant Sydney for further information on the role on 0437 387 743.
Job Title: Receptionist
Contract: Permanent / Full Time