- Diversified property investment firm
- Stunning CBD offices
- Interactive and dynamic role!
Our client are a highly regarded, corporate listed business, who are leaders in their field. They are looking for an immaculately presented individual to provide the highest possible service to their clients. They are globally recognised for their innovative approach, and thus are a truly great business to work for. The culture of this company is a huge driver behind their brand, where dynamic and ambitious people thrive in a team oriented environment.
This role will see you look after the front of house as Corporate Receptionist/ Concierge, and provide a 5 start service to guests. Your daily responsibilities will include, but are not limited to;
- Providing a high standard of client service through meeting and greeting visitors at all times;
- Establishing a positive first impression for all guests, responding to the enquiries;
- Assisting with couriers, mail, catering requirements, meeting and board room bookings;
- Answering all phone calls and transferring them to the appropriate contact;
- General office coordination and any other administrative tasks as necessary, and
- Ensuring the Reception area is presentable at all times.
This role will be best suited to someone who is charming, outgoing and quick witted, who can think on their feet and provide solutions! In order to be considered for this position, you must love customer service and possess exceptional communication skills. The ideal candidate will have 3 years’ experience in a similar role, and be confident interacting with stakeholders at all levels. The ability to work effectively, autonomously and flexibly is important. You need to capable of managing competing priorities, working to deadlines, and exhibit strong administrative, organisational, and time management skills. This is a permanent role, with a salary package of between $65-$68,000 inclusive of superannuation on offer.
The Next Step
We are moving quickly on this role, and commencing interviews immediately. If this sounds like you, please apply with your most recent CV, and call Claire McClintock with any questions on 0498 990 161
Job Title: Receptionist
Contract: Permanent / Full Time