- Work for a well-known Australian brand and accelerate your career
- Central location within an easy commute of public transport
- Immediate start
Our client is a market leader in financial services, known for their passionate and professional client service and their down to earth and collaborative employee culture.
The culture of this team is a huge reason why people want to work here, it’s a place where dynamic and ambitious people thrive in a team orientated environment. They are looking for a front of house Corporate Receptionist.
As a Corporate Receptionist, you are the first point of contact for guests, clients and employees. Therefore, you must be a well presented, passionate and professional individual. Your daily responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Providing a high standard of service always
- Establishing a positive first impression for clients and visitors to the office
- Assisting with couriers, mail, catering requirements, meeting and board room bookings
- Answering all phone calls and transferring them to the appropriate contact
- General office coordination and any other administrative tasks as necessary
- Ensuring Reception is always presentable
- Assisting on coordination of functions and events
In order to be considered for this amazing opportunity, you will be required to be immaculately presented and possess exceptional communication skills. You will be comfortable liaising with all levels of internal and external stakeholders and take pride on being the immediate representation of the business. The ideal candidate will be tech savvy – an understanding of all Microsoft Office applications will be highly desirable. Above all, our client is looking for someone who possesses the right attitude.
The Next Step
Should you be looking for more information prior to submitting your application please call Katie Clarke on 0437 387 743. Interviews for this position will commence immediately.
Job Title: Receptionist
Contract: Permanent / Full Time