- CBD Location
- Global insurance business
- Varied position with career progression available
This role is not just about Reception experience, but the culture fit. You will need to be extremely professional and polished in presentation, enjoy working as part of a close team, with a friendly and engaging style.
- Meeting and greeting of clients in a professional and courteous manner
- Assist with facilities coordination when required
- Organisation of both domestic and international couriers as required
- Managing the front of house inbox
- Assisting with coordination of onsite board meetings and conferences
- Organising of meeting rooms calendar
- Liaising with both internal and external stakeholders
To be considered for this position, you will ideally have had some corporate experience front of house, if not you will have proven customer service experience either face to face or phone based.
Excelling in time management and multi tasking, you will have the ability to think on your feet and think outside the box. With a proactive approach to your daily tasks.
The Next Step
If you believe you have the skill set required to excel in this position, please apply today with your up to date resume. If you have any questions please reach out to Louise Tyler on 0488 022 124.
Job Title: Receptionist
Contract: Permanent / Full Time