- Fulltime, permanent position!
- Endless opportunities for career development!
- Join a well-respected company with an amazing team culture!
Our client is a well-established company that is a high performing, growing business, located centrally in the Sydney CBD. Their inclusive and supportive team culture, and countless career progression opportunities make this exciting Corporate Receptionist role not one to miss! The opportunity is available to both entry-level candidates that are keen to learn and develop their skills, as well as individuals that have been exposed to Office Management and Corporate Receptionist responsibilities previously. This fulltime, permanent position would be best suited to an ambitious, friendly, and polished individual that is seeking a new challenge!
In this Reception role, your duties may involve, but are not limited to:
- Acting as the main point of contact for the company, including meeting and greeting all clients and guests with professionalism;
- Setting up meeting rooms, and ensuring the office is well-presented at all times;
- Answering incoming phone calls and directing where necessary;
- Meeting coordination and calendar management;
- Sorting mail and couriers;
- Ad hoc admin tasks including organising stationery, catering and other administrative support as required
The ideal candidate will have at least 6 months’ experience in an administrative or client-facing role. We are looking for a well-presented, articulate and switched-on individual that has outstanding communication skills and the ability to liaise with a variety of stakeholders. Your desire to learn and take on new challenges will get you far, with countless opportunities for professional development, for the right candidate. A strong attention to detail and basic to intermediate MS Office suite skills are imperative to this position.
The Next Step
If you believe you hold the skills required for this role, please apply online with an updated resume today! Alternatively, please call Gabriella Brown on 0428 355 422 for a confidential discussion.
Job Title: Receptionist
Contract: Permanent / Full Time