- Fast-paced and super corporate environment, great culture amongst the support staff team!
- Immediate start required for an initial 4-6 week contract, with potential for extension or permanency.
- Competitive hourly rate and potential salary package, career progression opportunities if you go perm!
Our client is a tier one national company that pride themselves on delivering sophisticated, polished and professional service. As the face and voice for their household name, you will be required to think on your feet, provide exceptional customer service and be reactive to changing priorities around you. This company experience a high call volume of up to 90/100 calls per day, so we are seeking someone with former Reception or Switchboard experience for this position. In saying that, you will also be tasked with manning the meeting rooms and Board Room, servicing the kitchen and performing basic admin tasks. We need a no fuss attitude with a high service approach!
The responsibilities in this position will typically include:
- Greeting and welcoming clients and guests ensuring a tier one client service experience is provided at all times;
- Answering and re-directing phone-calls and taking messages throughout the day;
- Ensuring the meeting rooms and Board Room are clean at all times, supporting on the pack down and set-up;
- Unpacking and stacking the dishwasher and wiping down the services in the kitchen area; and
- Performing administrative tasks such as typing, filing and scheduling.
To be considered for this position you will possess former or current Corporate Reception experience. Further, ideally you will come from an airline, five star hospitality or tier one professional service orientated environment and as such understand the degree of sophistication and service required. You will be comfortable working in a high pressure setting, moving from one task to the next, to the next, at a rapid pace. You will be able to think on your feet, and remain cool, calm and collected at all times. You are positive and personable in style and enjoy liaising with people all day every day. Finally, you will be well presented, articulate and immediately available to commence in this position at short notice.
The Next Step
We are moving fast on this search, please apply online today and contact Claire McClintock on 0498 990 161 with any questions.
Job Title: Receptionist
Contract: Contract or Temp