- Work for a leading global business
- Opportunities for long term development and progression within
- Attractive package and modern corporate CBD based offices
This widely established global company boasts an amazing reputation and has developed a footprint as a leader in the construction and engineering space. With an innovative, dynamic and entrepreneurial workforce, they are truly an employer that embrace sound talent and love providing opportunities for growth. You will have the chance to thrive in an environment focused on forward thinking, team culture and passion. With a highly accessible Sydney CBD location a permanent, full time Reception opportunity has recently become available, and we are on the look out for a proactive and friendly individual to join the team!
As the Corporate Receptionist, you will be the face of the business and undertake the duties below on a day to day basis:
- Greeting clients and guests on arrival
- Registering all guests and providing access passes
- Answering and screening incoming phone calls
- Ordering the stationary and office supplies
- Booking, coordinating and preparing meeting rooms and board rooms
- Receiving and organising mail/couriers
- Providing support with monthly events
- Maintaining the front of house and reception area to a high standard
- Ad hoc administrative and facilities support
The ideal candidate will have at 2 years reception experience in a similar environment. You will need to have a bubbly and approachable personality to thrive in this business, combined with a polished presentation and diligent work ethic. You must have excellent communication skills, and a desire to learn as much as possible!
The Next Step
If you believe you hold the skills required for this role, please apply online with an updated resume! Alternatively, please call Grace Lamey on 0499 910 241 for a confidential discussion.
Job Title: Receptionist
Contract: Permanent / Full Time