- $63,000 package!
- Leading Australian firm!
- Close to public transport options!
Our client is a reputable tier one law firm located in the heart of the CBD. Recognised for their customer focused and innovative approach, the firm has been acknowledged for multiple awards for their services over the years. We have an opportunity for an experienced Corporate Receptionist to join this wonderful firm on a permanent, full-time basis. This fantastic opportunity offers a welcome and inclusive team environment and will set you on a trajectory for career progression. Being a dual Reception desk the hours will vary, however to start with the set hours are 7:30 am – 4:00 pm, so well suited to someone who enjoys an early start! We are looking for someone to start as soon as possible – however are open to waiting a notice period for the right person.
Whilst providing 5-star service at all times, your responsibilities will include:
- Welcoming and managing the high volume of clients/guests and incoming phone calls (switchboard experience necessary)
- Managing the meeting rooms, including all AV and VC additions
- Coordinating catering requests
- Assisting the internal Travel Coordinator during busy periods
- Ensuring high levels of consistent customer satisfaction throughout service
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a corporate environment. You will have a professional, polished and friendly approach, and be confident interacting stakeholders of all levels. The ability to work effectively, autonomously and flexibly is important. You need to capable of managing competing priorities, working to deadlines, and exhibiting honesty and integrity.
The Next Step
Does this sound like you? If so, please apply online today. Alternatively contact Issy Armati for further information on the role on 0417 937 303
Job Title: Receptionist
Contract: Permanent / Full Time