- Offices based close to central station with public transport very accessible
- Long term opportunity and stability a career receptionist
- Fantastic perks including a monthly RDO
Work for a well known and well established not-for-profit organisation who have been providing services for over 4 decades to the Australian market. Based in their Sydney office they have a warm genuine and family like culture, they are a short walk from central station and have an immediate opportunity for a career receptionist to join their team in a permanent full-time capacity.
Your daily responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Providing a high standard of service to guests, clients and employees;
- Assisting with couriers, mail, catering requirements and meeting rooms;
- Answering all phone calls and transferring them to the appropriate contacts internally;
- General office coordination and any other administrative tasks as necessary and;
- Ensuring the front of house reception is presentable and well maintained.
You are the first point of contact for guests, clients and employees, therefore, you must be a well presented, passionate and professional individual. To be successful you must have 5+ years exposure as a corporate receptionist, along with this you must be reliable, professional, and pay strong attention to detail. An independent worker with a can-do attitude and able to work autonomously is essential and will see you thrive in this role.
The next step
We will be commencing interviews immediately, should you have any questions please call Grace Lamey for a confidential discussion on 0499 910 241.
Job Title: Receptionist
Contract: Permanent / Full Time