- Stunning corporate offices in the heart of the CBD
- Join a well respected Financial Services business who are growing
- Career progression opportunities for a hungry and hands on individual
Our client is an well known and reputable financial services business who deliver a range of services to their clients. They are known for their passionate and professional client-centric approach; and their down to earth and collaborative employee culture. This is an entry level position into corporate and the perfect opportunity for the right individual to join a reputable business. You will essentially be the face of the business as front of house and manage all reception and office coordination needs. If this role piques your interest please read on!
As the first point of contact for the business, your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Meeting and greeting clients in a warm and professional manner;
- Answering all incoming calls and transferring to the relevant contact;
- Booking and maintaining the office meeting rooms and board rooms;
- Responsible for couriers and incoming/outgoing mail;
- Ordering office supplies and keeping the kitchen and front of house areas tidy;
- Managing coffee and catering needs for all internal meetings and events; and
- Supporting with any other ad-hoc office or facilities related tasks as required.
In order to be considered for this amazing opportunity, you will be required to be immaculately presented and possess exceptional communication skills. We also require someone from a similar corporate yet client service orientated role as a reception or concierge support. Second to that we will consider 5 star hospitality or airline experience. You will be comfortable liaising with all levels of internal and external stakeholders and take pride on being the immediate representation of the business. Above all, our client is looking for someone who possesses the right attitude. If you take pride in the work you do and enjoy being valued for that – please get in contact!
The Next Step
Due to an increased volume in applicants, please submit your resume should you be interested in the position and only phone with a question that is not answered in the advertisement. Grace Jorgensen is available on 0499 910 241.
Job Title: Receptionist
Contract: Permanent / Full Time