- Career progression on offer
- Beautiful office in the CBD
- $55,000 – $60,000 + super
A people focused position, acting as the first point of contact for all clients within this global financial services organisation. An experienced corporate receptionist is what is required in this role, who is proactive and mature minded in their approach.
- Meeting and greeting visitors;
- Booking meeting rooms, including set up of VC and other IT equipment where required;
- Accurately enter client information in correct in booking system;
- Maintaining upkeep of Reception to a high standard;
- Liaison with service providers;
- Managing emails and phone enquiries in a timely manner;
- Assist with on boarding, desk set up;
- Ordering of office stationary;
- Assist with adhoc duties in a proactive manner, to assist wider office where needed and during quieter periods.
You will ideally have worked within the financial services sector and possess exceptional verbal and written communication skills. You will be required to be immaculately presented, You will be comfortable liaising with all levels of internal and external stakeholders and take pride on being the immediate representation of the business. The ideal candidate will be tech savvy – an understanding of all Microsoft Office applications will be highly desirable. Above all, our client is looking for someone who possesses the right attitude.
The Next Step
This is a fabulous opportunity to join a wonderful front of house team, reporting into a respectful, dedicated and fair manager.
If you believe you hold the skills required for this role, please apply online with an updated resume today! Alternatively, please call Alicia Whittaker on 0455 942 357 for a confidential discussion.
Job Title: Receptionist
Contract: Permanent / Full Time