- Join the team of a well established global corporate services firm!
- Contract opportunity starting in October with long term potential
- Fabulous Sydney CBD location with polished corporate offices
Our client is a large national and global corporate services firm. They pride themselves on exceptionally high level of service and are considered tier 1 in their industry for the solutions they provide their clients. The culture of this team is a huge reason why people want to work here, it’s a place where dynamic and ambitious people thrive in a team orientated environment. They are looking for a front of house Corporate Receptionist to cover a contract period commencing in October.
As a Corporate Receptionist, you are the first point of contact for guests, clients and employees. Therefore, you must be a well presented, passionate and professional individual.
Your daily responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Providing a high standard of service at all times
- Establishing a positive first impression for clients and visitors to the office
- Assisting with couriers, mail, catering requirements, meeting and board room bookings
- Answering all phone calls and transferring them to the appropriate contact
- General office coordination and any other administrative tasks as necessary
- Ensuring Reception is presentable at all times
To be successful you must have exposure to a corporate environment and understand the impact of customer service and first impressions in this role. You must be punctual, reliable, and pay strong attention to detail. Personality is a must, a team player who has a positive and can-do attitude is essential, as is strong administration and time management skills.
the next step
Please call Grace Lamey for a confidential discussion on 0499 910 241. Alternatively, please apply on the link below.
Job Title: Receptionist
Contract: Contract or Temp