- Temporary to permanent position
- Stunning location
- Dual reception
A people focused position, acting as the first point of contact for all clients within this global financial services organisation. A well presented friendly and proactive corporate receptionist is what is required in this role.
- Meeting and greeting visitors;
- Booking meeting rooms, including set up of VC and other IT equipment where required;
- Accurately enter client information in correct in booking system;
- Maintaining upkeep of Reception to a high standard;
- Liaison with service providers;
- Managing emails and phone enquiries in a timely manner;
- Assist with on boarding, desk set up;
- Ordering of office stationary;
- Assist with adhoc duties in a proactive manner, to assist wider office where needed and during quieter periods.
This is dual reception position, working closely with the senior receptionist, you will ideally have worked within a similar capacity previously and enjoy working on a dual reception area.
A self starter who has excellent communication skills, with a proactive approach is a must, you will be willing to help out the wider office during quieter periods and not be precious with any task requested of you.
The Next Step
This is a fabulous opportunity to join a wonderful front of house team, reporting into a respectful, dedicated and fair manager.
If you believe you hold the skills required for this role, please apply online with an updated resume today! Alternatively, please call Louise Tyler on 0488 022 124 for a confidential discussion.
Job Title: Receptionist
Contract: Permanent / Full Time