- 8:30am-5:30pm; Monday to Friday in the beautiful Sydney CBD office!
- We need a no fuss attitude with a high service approach!
- Looking to hire immediately; but will wait a notice period!
Our client is an ASX listed multinational firm that is best known for its polish, sophistication and professionalism. As a business that is recognised for its ‘service with a smile’, it is important that the Receptionists are the perfect, gleaming example of this. The Reception desk receives upwards of 90 phone calls a day, manages and tidies multiple meeting rooms & a board room, and provides ad hoc administrative support when required. Whilst the opportunities to progress and work internationally with this business are endless, the first point of call is to prove yourself as being the best face and voice of this business; and then see where it takes you long-term!
The responsibilities in this position will typically include:
- Greeting and welcoming clients and guests;
- Answering and directing phone calls;
- Ensuring the meeting rooms and board room are kept clean at all times + providing support on the pack down and set-up;
- Keeping the kitchen area tidy;
- Performing administrative tasks such as typing, filing and scheduling;
- Providing 5-star service to all clients consistently.
To be considered for this position you will possess former or current Reception experience. Ideally you will come from an airline, five-star hospitality or tier-one professional services orientated environment, and understand the degree of sophistication and service required. You will be comfortable working in a high pressure setting, moving from one task to the next at a rapid pace. You will be able to think on your feet, and remain cool, calm & collected at all times. You’ll need to be well presented, articulate and eager to learn!
If this career opportunity entices you please call Isabella Armati for a confidential discussion on 0417 937 303. Alternatively, please apply through this advertisement.
Job Title: Receptionist
Contract: Permanent / Full Time