- Immediate start!
- Temporary position with the opportunity to extend
- Full training given
Our client is looking for an experienced customer service officer to join their busy team for a six week role, with the opportunity to extend into a long term contract. In this position you will be answering a large volume of incoming calls. You will have the ability to respond to these queries in a timely and courteous manner, maintaining a high level of professionalism at all times.
The responsibilities of the position will include but are not limited to:
- Respond promptly to customer enquiries;
- Complaint resolution;
- Deal with a large number of inbound calls;
- Work well within a team environment;
- Assist management and wider team when required.
- Previous experience in an inbound customer service position;
- Excellent phone manner, with exceptional communication skills;
- Positive can-do attitude;
- Proactive approach and the ability to work well within a team environment;
- Adaptable and be able to follow direction.
The Next Step
To be considered for this position please submit an updated resume and phone Louise Tyler on 0488 022 124 with any questions.
Job Title: Administration Assistant
Contract: Contract or Temp