- City fringe offices close to public transport
- Manage and take responsibility for a team!
- Join a collaborative and fun working environment
Our client, a highly regarded business within the FMCG industry is on the look for a professional and adaptable Customer Service Team Leader. This business is well known for its supportive and fun company culture where everyone works together to achieve the end goal. You will be responsible for leading and managing a team of customer service representatives, providing exceptional leadership as well as training and development. It is your responsibility to enhance the image of the company brand by providing positive customer experiences. These types of roles do not come up often, and certainly not with businesses like our client – so read on to learn if this is the opportunity for you!
Leading a Customer Service team, your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Lead, mentor and develop a team of customer service representatives
- Provide ongoing training and development for the team
- Measuring and reporting KPI’s to ensure the best possible customer experience
- Ensure client orders and enquiries are attended to in a professional and timely manner
- Managing the claims process and product returns
- Liaising with internal/external stakeholders to maximise process efficiency and achieve exceptional results
In order to be considered for this position, you will have significant experience in customer service based roles and previously managed a team. Experience working in the FMCG industry will be highly regarded as will candidates who are available to work varying hours with occasional night shifts and are immediately available. You are the type of person who takes pride in your performance and enjoys developing and leading those around you. High level written and verbal communications are essential to being successful in this position. Our client has an amazing workplace culture where everyone is supported – you will thrive in this type of environment and add value with your arrival.
The Next Step
If this career opportunity entices you and you would like further details on the role, please call Katie Clarke for a confidential discussion on 0437 387 743. Alternatively, please apply on the link below.
Job Title: Team Assistant
Contract: Permanent / Full Time