- Rewarding role working for a leading Australian organisation
- Temporary opportunity with attractive hourly rate
- Parramatta location – immediate start!
An immediate opportunity has arisen for a focused and motivated Data Entry Officer to join a well-known not-for-profit organisation. Focused on healthy living, social impact and empowering young people, this organisation funds a range of diverse community initiatives and programs, and supports a friendly and inclusive work culture. The right candidate for this role will be focused and results driven, with a sharp eye for detail. This position is for approximately 2 weeks (possibly longer) and will provide an opportunity to develop and fine-tune an already impressive data entry skill set!
The responsibilities in this role require you to mould to a fast-paced, project-focused environment. Everyday duties include but are not limited to:
- Entering high volumes of data that is key to updating databases;
- Ensuring online records have no discrepancies;
- Maintaining a high attention to detail to ensure records are coherent;
- Managing sensitive information, and handling confidential, legal documents.
To be considered for this role you will possess prior data-administration experience and be confident using computer software systems. You will have great communication skills and you will exhibit high levels of speed and accuracy in relation to data entry. The right candidate will be able to find their feet and follow instructions quickly, in order to get the job done! A current Working with Children’s Check as well as Police Check is highly desirable, and a Parramatta location must be suitable.
The Next Step
If this sounds like you, please submit your application online with an updated resume ASAP, or phone Claire McClintock with any questions on 0498 990 161
Job Title: Data Entry Clerk
Contract: Contract or Temp