- Take on a diverse and multifaceted role in Penrith location
- Work with a down to earth and easy going team
- Ongoing contract-Immediate start date!
Assistant Sydney are partnering with a highly successful business in the construction & engineering space. With continued growth across their projects the successful individual will have the chance to join a fast paced and dynamic environment where team work, collaboration and a genuine passion are carried out. This role is to commence immediately & has the potential for extension for the right individual. Enjoy working with a friendly and inclusive team while increasing your skill set!
Daily responsibilities will include:
- Assist the Safety Manager with daily and monthly activities – (e.g. compilation of end of month reporting, meetings, Audits
- Assist the Safety Coordinator with administrative duties; Filing, Booking Inductions, People Plant Proximity registers and assist
- Assist with the administration of Return to Work of Injured workers
- Process Requisition forms and arrange bookings for Height and Lifting Equipment Inspections, Fire Extinguisher Inspections,
- Create and Maintain a register for TNR3 First Aid Kits Defibrillators, Oxygen Kits.
- First Aid Room items: Assist with re-stocking supplies as required
- Manage the coordination of the project induction, including relevant logistics (e.g. Forms, stickers, recording competencies, consumables: Pens, 3 Steps cards)
- Assist with the coordination of project toolbox talks
- Manage project PPE for LLE employees – stock/ordering, issuing and records of issuing. (e.g. hard hat, gloves, vests, glasses)
- Capture minutes/actions from team meetings
- Coordinate and manage WHS system requirements – (e.g. Permit, clearance certificates, risk and SWMS, Asbestos registers)
- Coordinate and maintain a Register of Safety Data Sheets (SDS) for Hazardous Goods to include maintaining Folders (SDS hard copies) at Hazardous substances and Goods Compounds and First Aid Facilities
- Implement tools, processes to manage WHS/E records
- Coordinate meetings for the WHS team
- Assist in the coordination of project or WHS initiatives
The successful applicant will hold 2 years or more in an administrative role, exposure to construction, property or the like will be an added advantage. You will be a confident multi tasker and able to work towards a variety of deadlines with ease.You will have advanced understanding of Microsoft Suite (Excel entry, basic data management etc) This role is suited to a warm, down to earth individual who has a knack for communication with a variety of stakeholders through to a senior level. The ability to work well within a team is a must, and the work ethic and passion to get stuck into your role and achieve a common goal. An availability to start in July and commit to an ongoing role is essential.
The Next Step
Do you feel like you have the skills required to fill this position? If so please apply online with an updated resume. Alternatively, please contact Claire Murphy at Assistant Sydney for further information on the role on 0418 768 549.
Job Title: Administration Assistant
Location: NSW Other
Contract: Contract or Temp