- Work for a well known construction firm with multiple high profile projects
- Long term contract commencing immediately
- Strong market rate and prime Sydney location close to public transport
Join a highly regarded and industry leading firm, this company boasts an amazing reputation in their space with multiple high profile projects nationally and across NSW. They are looking for a document controller to contribute to the success of this team and contribute to their continued success. They promote a strong culture of collaboration, team work and flexibility as seen through their values and track record.
This role will involve working closely with the Project team. Responsibilities will include but certainly not be limited to:
- Checking the overall quality of documents;
- Typing and formatting of project documents;
- Monitoring processes and compliance to company document verification systems;
- Coordinating all activities relating to the Document Control procedure, including technical documents, drawings, and commercial correspondence;
- Inputting document data into the standard registers ensuring that the information is accurate and up to date;
- Generating the various document control transmittal reports as required;
- Ensuring that controlled copies of latest approved documents and drawings are given to the appropriate staff, clients, subcontractors and suppliers as applicable and;
- Maintaining updated records of all approved documents and their distribution.
To ultimately be successful in this role you will have worked in a similar role with relevant document control experience, for a minimum of 2 years. Ideally you will have come from within the construction, infrastructure or engineering field, with exposure to fast paced and high volume projects. Naturally you will be proactive and highly organised coupled with strong attention to detail, high level communication skills and the ability to build relationships. It is essential you are proficient in the following software: MS Excel, MS Word, MS Outlook, SharePoint and have experience in various Electronic Document Management Systems.
The Next Step
If you have a skill set aligned to the above please don’t delay in applying, we look forward to reviewing your CV. For further information you’re welcome to call Grace in our team on 0499 910 241.
Job Title: Project Assistant
Contract: Contract or Temp