- Established, innovative and forward-thinking business!
- Unique hybrid role, with leadership team support.
- Modern offices based on the CBD outskirts
Our client, a leading Australian business within the technology sector, is looking for an Executive Assistant/Office Manager to join their dynamic and diverse team. This company has produced technology that has changed the way other industries operate and are proud to partner with some well-renowned clients. The leaders behind this brand are successful, energetic and motivated individuals who thrive on each other every day which translates into amazing results for the business and their clients.
The EA role available to support him, also encompasses support to the broader team in an Office Management capacity. In saying that, whoever moves into this position will need to create a dynamic that will allow him to release more work; strategically coaching him along the way as to what you can do, what you cannot.
The responsibilities of this role will vary, however focus on the following:
- Managing a complex and busy diary for the MD daily
- Email and correspondence management
- Providing research, presentation and report material for various meetings
- Liaising with building management for any facilities related matters
- Assisting with events coordination for clients and the team
- Other admin support and office related requests as required from the team
- Adhoc personal support to the MD as and when required.
To be considered for this opportunity, you will be an experienced Executive Assistant, ideally at MD level. Knowledge of or exposure to the technology industry will be looked at favorably, as will be your ability to commence immediately. It goes without saying that you will possess intermediate to advanced MS Office Suite skills, a team player mindset and roll up your sleeves attitude. You will enjoy working in a dynamic and modern environment, and thrive being an advocate for a business that is always pushing to achieve the next goal!
The Next Step
To be considered for this role, please submit your up to date resume as soon as possible. You are welcome to call Katie Clarke on 0437 387 743 with any questions!
Job Title: Executive Assistant - C-Suite
Contract: Permanent / Full Time