- Work for an innovative, values based, established and growing ag-tech start-up!
- Direct 1:1 support to the MD coupled with accounts and operational duties.
- Lower North Shore location – close to public transport, competitive salary.
Our client are at the forefront of innovation, in an exciting and fast growing industry being agriculture technology “agritech”. They are looking for an experienced and highly capable hybrid EA / Operations candidate to come onboard and provide 1:1 support to the MD whilst overseeing accounts and coordinating the administration needs of the office. This company is on track to deliver exceptional growth, and they are backed by well known ASX corporates and stand alone HNWI identities – evidence of their unique and highly successful product. To enjoy this role, you will likely have a passion or connection with farming or the country, alongside business and advocacy. If you have an interest in this sector and possess the relevant skills required, ideally including Xero and Salesforce experience, we would love to speak with you!
This position will be varied day to day and involve working closely with the MD as his EA, whilst providing accounts support to the CFO and overseeing the office. Specific duties will include but not be limited to:
- Extensive calendar, inbox and meeting management for the MD;
- Managing communication with internal and external stakeholders, including investors;
- Board meeting, PowerPoint and document preparation for the MD;
- Preparing agenda’s, taking minutes and following up on action items and correspondence;
- Ensuring the smooth running of the office from a technology and facilities perspective;
- Coordinating team building events and activities;
- Assisting with bookkeeping orientated tasks in Xero i.e. reconciliations, payroll, AP & AR;
- Supporting the effective integration of Salesforce and ensuring data integrity is maintained at all times; and
- Supporting the MD occasionally with private affairs i.e. paying bills, liaising with the family, managing assets.
This opportunity is diverse and the business is fast-growing, so we need a multi-skilled candidate for this role. You must be an experienced EA and Office Coordinator or Manager, ideally with accounts management experience. Your technical expertise will speak to the MS Office Suite, Xero and Salesforce, and you will be one quick to learn new programs and enjoy upskilling people on them. You will be energetic and passionate in disposition, yet understand the professionalism required especially when dealing with high profile and high net worth investors. Your communication skills and ability to prioritise will be exceptional, and you will demonstrate a willingness to take on any task no matter how big or small. You will be excited to immerse yourself in a great team orientated environment with a vibrant and close knit culture, based in St Leonards on Sydney’s lower north shore. We are open to an immediate start or awaiting a notice period, and preferably are seeking a candidate connected and/or passionate about agriculture and Australia’s evolving farming sector.
The Next Step
We are moving quickly on this search, please apply online ASAP or contact Claire McClintock with any questions on 0498 990 161.
Job Title: Executive Assistant - C-Suite
Contract: Permanent / Full Time