- Be at the forefront of the Family Entertainment Industry!
- North Sydney Location
- $75 – 80 Package
Our client are at the forefront of today’s fast changing retail environment, representing brands that are synonymous with quality customer experiences. They are looking for a dynamic and driven Executive Assistant/Office Manager to support their team in providing high level support as an EA, alongside facilitating the daily administration and operation of the office. With a long history in the global and Australian Retail Entertainment space, you will be challenged to remain agile in a fast-paced environment, in a creative, fun and unique business! This is a temp to perm role, with an immediate start available for the right person. This position is based in North Sydney.
The key responsibilities of this position will include but not be limited to;
- Setting up and managing the booking of meetings, calendars, and meeting rooms as required by the team;
- Assisting with the preparation and coordination of documents and reports;
- Coordinating and booking both domestic and international travel, including flights, accommodation and itineraries;
- Expense reconciliation;
- Maintaining supplies, facilities and stock for the office; and
- Supporting in the adhoc management of any other administrative or office management related tasks as required by the business.
The ideal candidate will have experience in either a similar hybrid EA/OM role, or as a Senior Assistant. Your communication skills and ability to prioritise will be exceptional, and you will demonstrate a willingness to take on any task no matter how big or small! This role will provide variety, so a strong attention to detail is required. You will be excited by the opportunity to not only support an MD, but also take on office management tasks with a ‘can do’ attitude. Lastly, you will be a positive and proactive person, who values a fun, hardworking and great workplace culture!
The Next Step
Interviews for this position will commence ASAP so please don’t delay to submit your interest today! For any further questions please contact Claire McClintock on 0498 990 161.
Job Title: Executive Assistant - Mid-level Management
Contract: Permanent / Full Time