- Diverse and strategic EA role, 1:2 focus!
- Dynamic and successful boutique fund management business.
- Stunning CBD offices, exceptional employee benefits!
Our client is an entrepreneurial wealth management business; set up by true industry leaders. They are known for their passionate and professional client service; and their down to earth and collaborative employee culture. This role is to support the CEO of the Fund, with overflow support to another Executive. An expectation of this position is also to coordinate and support the Board Meetings. This position is well suited to a C’Suite EA, with a sound understanding of financial services, looking for a more boutique, less rigid, more hands on and rewarding environment!
The responsibilities of this role will vary, however focus on the following:
- Management of a very a demanding diary for the CEO and on occasion COO;
- Extensive travel coordination both domestic and international;
- Board meeting preparation inclusive of the collation and issuing of papers, agenda prep and minute taking;
- Monitoring and management of emails;
- Preparation of general correspondence and proof-reading;
- Preparation and collation of presentations, reports, submissions and contracts;
- Coordination of various events, conferences, and team building events; and
- Expense and invoice management as and when required.
To be considered for this opportunity, you will be an experienced C’Suite Executive Assistant, knowledgeable about the financial services industry and looking for a new challenge. You will enjoy working amongst entrepreneurial, passionate and engaging leaders; and thrive in a small to medium sized environment. This position will see you form strong and confidential relationships with the Board, and NED’s. Therefore your prior experience in stakeholder management at this level will also be highly regarded. Your attention to detail, aptitude to ‘just get it done’ no-precious approach and down to earth yet professional manner will also take you a long way! This is a unique role with a competitive salary on offer dependent on expertise brought to the position.
The Next Step
To be considered for this role, please submit your resume as soon as possible. Should you have any questions please phone Sarah Bolitho on 0400 084 741.
Job Title: Executive Assistant - C-Suite
Contract: Permanent / Full Time