- 7 Month FTC with potential to extend!
- Eastern suburbs location, close to public transport
- Join a supportive, friendly and positive environment
Our client are in a highly sought after industry, and are looking for someone to join their team on a 7 month fixed term contract basis, with the potential to extend. This is a dynamic role working closely with the senior leadership team, supporting the CEO, CFO and CPCO, which will also see you provide Office Management support. No day will be the same in this role, however you will hold a breadth of responsibility in ensuring the office runs smoothly, whilst also providing high level support to execs, gaining further exposure to C-Suite support and board experience. You will be able to immerse yourself in the business, and within an environment that is backed by a positive, friendly and hospitable culture. This role is Eastern Suburbs based, very close to public transport! The start date for this role is early February.
The responsibilities of this role will include, but not be limited to;
- Diary, meeting and inbox management for the CEO, CFO and CPCO;
- Managing the priorities of the senior leadership team, the board and various key stakeholders externally;
- Preparation of meeting materials and assisting in the preparation of board related documents, presentations and meeting packs;
- Supporting the Office Coordinator in overseeing the day to day operations of the office inclusive of facilities, amenities and building management requests;
- Providing support for event planning, onboarding of new staff, and supporting and leading cultural initiatives, and;
- Assisting with any other business related projects and tasks no matter how large or small!
To be an ideal fit for this role and business you will ideally possess a minimum of 1-3 years’ Executive Assistant experience supporting at senior Director or C-Suite level, with an appetite to still manage and support the office with general administrative tasks. You will have excellent time management skills and a willingness to take on any task required with a level of excitement for that challenge! You will be accustomed to working in a dynamic, hands-on, fast-paced, small to mid-size environment, and you will be a true team player who enjoys rolling up your sleeves to get the job done! You will enjoy a relaxed corporate environment, and be comfortable collaborating with others in a friendly, positive style. You must embody a non-precious approach to your role, and a hard working yet down to earth persona. Finally, you must be able to commit to at minimum a 7 month fixed term contract, with the potential to extend beyond this.
The Next Step
If you believe you have the skills required for this position, please submit your resume via the application link below. If you would like further details please call Claire McClintock for a confidential discussion on 0498 990 161.
Job Title: Executive Assistant - C-Suite
Contract: Contract or Temp