- Recognisable and loved national brand, set for continued growth and expansion!
- Predominantly 1:1 CEO and Board support, with overflow to the CFO.
- Breadth of responsibility on offer, dynamic and supportive team.
Located in Mascot, our client is one of Australia’s most well-known and loved companies. We are currently seeking an experienced and engaging EA to come onboard and support their CEO & CFO. This business has been resilient throughout COVID, and are looking to use the current market conditions as an opportunity to drive organisational change and improvement. The leadership team are hard-working and authentic. The CEO particularly is driven by a strong moral compass. We need a high performing EA for this position that will not mind working in a 1:2 capacity, in a position that will also involve board support and adhoc project work across the broader business.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Extensive diary management and scheduling for the CEO & CFO;
- Inbox, email and correspondence management for the CEO & CFO;
- In time, extensive travel coordination, mainly domestic and to New Zealand with a few international trips;
- Presentation and report preparation – including board papers;
- Preparation of agendas, papers and action items for committee meetings;
- Coordination of business events and conferences, lunches and dinners;
- Invoice and expense approvals;
- Working with the Communications Manager on company announcements; and
- Supporting and leading the cultural initiatives and process improvement conversations for the EA/PA network.
To be considered for this position you will be a polished, articulate and engaging Executive Assistant to CEO who ideally has worked in fast-paced, high pressure, innovative environment. You will hold yourself with confidence and be comfortable building relationships with a wide variety of stakeholders. You will be comfortable navigating board papers, be advanced in the Microsoft Office Suite and enjoy working in a collaborative and open minded manner. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an inspirational and grounded CEO (and CFO) who will require your strategic support and guidance whilst they lead the business through the next period of growth and investment.
The Next Step
We are seeking a candidate to start in December 2020 or January 2021, a handover will be provided. Please contact Sarah Bolitho on 0400 084 741 with any questions, alternatively please send through your application asap. The position will be shortlisted and will interview in November.
Job Title: Executive Assistant - C-Suite
Contract: Permanent / Full Time