- Diverse and strategic EA role, 1:2 focus!
- Dynamic and successful mid-sized wealth management business.
- Stunning CBD offices, exceptional employee benefits!
Our client is an entrepreneurial wealth management business; set up by true industry leaders. They are known for their passionate and professional client service; and their down to earth and collaborative employee culture. This role is to support the CEO and COO of the firm. The expectation is for this EA to have a voice at the table; you will be expected to attend and contribute to meetings, and support the execution of the firms growth strategy. We are looking for an experienced candidate for this role, someone comfortable working in a high pressure, fast-paced financial services environment.
The responsibilities of this role will vary, however focus on the following:
- Management of a very a demanding diary for the CEO and COO;
- Coordination of travel including the booking of flights, accommodation, car hire and itinerary compilation (when borders allow);
- Board meeting preparation inclusive of the collation and issuing of papers, agenda prep and minute taking;
- Monitoring and management of emails;
- Preparation of general correspondence and proof-reading;
- Preparation and collation of presentations, reports, submissions and contracts;
- Coordination of various events, conferences, and team building events;
- Expense and invoice management; and
- Overseeing the junior support staff in the company.
To be considered for this opportunity, you will be an experienced C’Suite Executive Assistant, knowledgeable about the financial services industry and looking for a new challenge. You will enjoy working amongst entrepreneurial, passionate and engaging leaders; and thrive in a small to medium sized environment.
This position will see you form strong and confidential relationships with the Board, and NED’s. Therefore your prior experience in stakeholder management at this level will be highly regarded. Your attention to detail, aptitude to ‘just get it done’ non-precious approach and down to earth yet professional manner will also take you a long way! This is a unique position with a competitive salary on offer dependent on expertise brought to the position.
The Next Step
To be considered for this role, please submit your resume as soon as possible. Should you have any questions please phone Sarah Bolitho on 0400 084 741.
Job Title: Executive Assistant - C-Suite
Contract: Permanent / Full Time