- Work for a market leader within industry – FTSE listed
- 24-7 1:1 EA support role, with variety in challenge and opportunity
- Prime CBD location, stunning, modern offices
Working for the well-known and highly regarded CEO of this international business, will see you stretched and challenged by diversity in responsibility and the hands on tasks required. You will be fully entrusted to keep this Chief Executive’s life in check; in saying that only 20% of this role we expect to be personal. Coordinating extensive travel, liaising with the board and supporting the projects of every business department and their initiatives will be key.
Specifically, a typical day will look as follows:
- Answering, responding, actioning and filing emails;
- Extensive travel coordination both domestic & international;
- Constant manipulation of an ever-busy and changing diary;
- Management of expense reports;
- Coordinating board meetings inclusive of preparing the papers and agendas;
- On occasion preparing proposals, presentations and reports prior to meetings and events;
- Supporting in business-wide communication on key matters;
- Organisation of Sydney based client and staff events; and
- Personal support outside of work hours, as occasionally required.
To be considered for this role you must currently be, or most recently have supported a CEO or equivalent level Managing Director, ideally within Sydney, NSW. Industry experience within property or financial services will be highly regarded. Being able to take initiative when it comes to making the most of the CEO’s time is absolutely paramount, and your past experience supporting an individual of this calibre will make the finer details of his travel requests a non-issue. You must have a fine attention to detail, you must be willing and able to be on call 24-7 and you are looking for a meaty, corporate EA role!
The Next Step
Please send through your updated resume as soon as possible if this role sounds like a fit for you personally and your experience. Sarah Bolitho will be getting back to all applicants within the next fortnight, and is available to answer questions on 0400 084 741.
Job Title: Executive Assistant - C-Suite
Contract: Permanent / Full Time