- Newly created role to support an entrepreneurial and academic CEO
- Diverse and relaxed working environment, close to public transport
- Hands on role with a breadth of responsibility!
Our client are an emerging leader in the healthcare space, set for continued growth and expansion over the years to come. This position whilst 1:1 in nature (supporting the dynamic and high intellect CEO), will also require you to be hands on in the office due to the current size of the team. An immediate start is available, however we will also wait a notice period for the right candidate. Exposure to the medical, healthcare and/ or pharmaceutical industries will set you in good stead to hit the ground running.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Managing the extensive diary and travel coordination requests of the CEO;
- Inbox, email and correspondence management;
- Supporting the board with paper and agenda collation;
- Expense and invoice reconciliation;
- Liaising with various medical, professional and international stakeholders;
- Adhoc projects including spearheading an end to end office relocation and;
- Broader support to the ELT and office as and when required.
To be considered for this opportunity, you will be an experienced C-Suite Executive Assistant, knowledgeable with respect to a healthcare, medical or research environment. You will be extremely well organised with an innate attention to detail, comfortable working in an agile, fast moving environment. Intuitive to your CEO’s needs, you will be comfortable taking a proactive approach to alleviate workload and enjoy rolling up your sleeves to get the job done! A no task too small approach will best suit this business, as will a professional and personable individual.
The Next Step
We are moving on this search quickly, so please send through your CV ASAP to Grace Lamey and phone with any questions on: 0499 910 241.
Job Title: Executive Assistant - C-Suite
Contract: Permanent / Full Time