- Located 15 minutes south of Sydney CBD
- Opportunity for growth and development
- Huge company discount
A unique opportunity has arisen for a new EA to CEO, due to an internal promotion. We are looking for an EA who is comfortable working in a fast paced environment who can take ownership of their role and run with individual projects.
- High level diary management;
- Undertake projects and run with them;
- Email management;
- Management of meetings;
- Potential board reporting;
- Personal duties as required;
- Manage daily tasks with a high level of confidentiality;
- Works with a high level of professionalism and decorum at all times;
- Adhoc admin tasks as required.
The role will require an experienced EA with ideally at least three years experience, supporting at a senior level (C-suite experience not essential for this role).
Someone confident in keeping to their CEO on track for daily meetings, who is non precious in their style, who possesses a high energy and can match their CEO’s fast moving approach.
Due to the nature of the position becoming available the CEO is open to EA’s who down the line may want to move into projects as and when opportunities may arise within the business.
The Next Step
Does this sound like you? If so, please apply online today. Alternatively contact Louise Tyler for further information on the role on 0488 022 124.
Job Title: Executive Assistant - C-Suite
Contract: Permanent / Full Time