- North Sydney location
- 7 month maternity cover
- Great team and culture with newly renovated offices
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Senior Executive Assistant to support the CEO and manage the Office Management in this maternity cover. Over the last 6 months this business has exceeded targets and thrived in what has been a tough 2020 for many businesses.
The role is to support an approachable and dedicated CEO, who is involved in not just this business, but is also part owner in another well-known organisation and in addition to this is also a member of a global NFP.
The responsibilities for the role include but are not limited to the following:
- Diary management;
- Inbox management;
- Coordination of travel arrangements, domestic and international including additional logistics;
- Board meeting preparation, including follow up on required documents and collation of these;
- Additional board support as required;
- Minute taking;
- Organising of company events;
- Office management duties, including facilities management, kitchen, stationary ordering and adhoc tasks as needed;
- Personal tasks may be required in this position from time to time.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have a proactive and forward thinking style to your daily tasks, anticipating your CEO’s needs and facilitating any issues that may arise.
Have the ability to operate as part of a team and work with both the senior senior leadership team and wider team.
Thrive working within a SME environment, assisting with any wider administration tasks required for the business (being the only admin in the organisation this will be key).
Experience in supporting a CEO previous is a must for this position.
The Next Step
To be considered for this role, please submit your resume as soon as possible. Should you have any questions please phone Louise Midlam on 0488 022 124.
Job Title: Executive Assistant - C-Suite
Contract: Contract or Temp