- Support a well esteemed, confident and forward thinking Founder/ CEO.
- Rosebery location – car space available!
- Broad and diverse opportunity with project responsibilities included.
This is an incredibly rare opportunity to utilise your C’Suite EA skills, operational office management expertise and project /people management skills in a wonderful hybrid role. This creative brand is well-known internationally, and the CEO at the helm is truly inspirational. Are you looking for a role that will stretch and challenge you, whilst providing you with stability and opportunity? This could be the position for you!
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Diary, travel and email management for the CEO;
- Occasional Personal Assistant tasks inclusive of travelling to the personal home;
- Office management tasks including supplier liaison, IT requirements and facilities;
- People management inclusive of recruitment, training & mentoring;
- Project management (inclusive of a pending office renovation); and
- Oversight of customer processes, escalations and product reviews.
You will be an experienced Executive Assistant/ Office Manager accustomed to working in a dynamic, hands-on, fast-paced, small to mid-size creative environment. You will enjoy working under pressure and delight in a good challenge! This role reads to be quite large, however is achievable within 8:30am – 5:30pm Monday to Friday, with occasional outside of work hours required. Experience in the retail, beauty or creative industry sectors will be highly regarded.
The Next Step
To be considered for this position, please submit your up to date resume ASAP. Sarah Bolitho will be reviewing and responding with feedback, she is available to answer any questions on 0400 084 741.
Job Title: Executive Assistant - C-Suite
Contract: Permanent / Full Time