- Support an innovative an entrepreneurial CEO!
- Join a fast growing and soon to be global business
- Surry Hills Location – pending relocation to the CBD
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to utilise your C’Suite EA skills and operational office management expertise to supporting a growing digital business, with big plans to break into commercial and consumer markets across the globe. Our client are seeking a capable and driven Executive Assistant/Office Manager to provide 1:1 support to the CEO, with an Office Management component included. This role is highly diverse, and will see you put your administrative and support skillset to use in a variety of ways. Aside from providing high level support, you will be facilitating the smooth day to day running of the office, with an opportunity to take ownership of this role. This role will be best suited to someone who exhibits a proactive and team player mentality, and is looking to get involved in the ‘behind the scenes’ of a growing business. This is a full time permanent role based in Surry Hills.
- Diary and travel management spanning multiple time-zones for the CEO;
- Email and correspondence management for the CEO;
- Assisting with internal comms, onboarding of new employees and record keeping;
- Events coordination for conferences, team building events and roadshows;
- Office management including facilities, supplies and building management requests;
- Expense approvals and management for the CEO and team.
The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar hybrid EA/OM role, or experience providing 1:1 support. Alternatively, you will be looking to take the next step in your career by way of supporting at CEO level. Alongside this, you will have an interest in supporting on business initiatives, and demonstrate a willingness to take on any task no matter how large or small. Your communication skills will be impeccable, with an ability to liaise with all levels. You will enjoy working in a dynamic and modern environment, and thrive working for a growing a business that is always pushing to achieve the next goal!
The Next Step
If this sounds like you, please do not hesitate to apply with your most recent resume ASAP. For any questions please call Claire McClintock on 0498 990 161.
Job Title: Executive Assistant - C-Suite
Contract: Permanent / Full Time