- Part Time opportunity for twelve months, potentially beyond.
- Salary circa $60, 000 pro rata for two days per week.
- North Sydney location, stunning offices!
Our client are a growing industry leader within the Education sector, recognised globally for their capabilities. They are looking for an experienced admin professional who has previously supported a team within a similar hybrid role. This role will encompass a variety of responsibilities, and will also involve providing support to the Finance Officer on reporting, invoicing and accounting. This role will be suited to an administrative professional who is looking for part time work, 1 – 2 days per week within the Non-profit sector, and within a growing organisaiton!
As an ‘All-Rounder’ your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Providing extensive diary and travel management for the CEO;
- Assisting with board meeting preparation, including taking minutes;
- Assisting the Finance team with general administration including record and bookkeeping;
- Maintaining database, policy and procedure integrity;
- Working alongside the Board and wider team to ensure smooth administrative upkeep, and;
- Any other tasks to support the CEO and wider team.
This role will best suit a highly capable, admin All-rounder, that is looking to try something new, or has an interest in the Non-profit sector . Alternatively, this role may also suit someone at a more junior level, who is a fast-learner and highly capable, with an eagerness to provide not only 1:1 support, but also wider support to the team. The right person will be easily adaptable, and will be excited by the opportunity to work within a growing organisation. Being professional, personable and highly organised is a must, as is having excellent written and verbal communication skills. The right person will be confident, down to earth and approachable, with the ability to work well in a friendly team.
The Next Step
To be considered for this position, please apply with your updated CV today or for further information please contact Claire McClintock on 0498 990 161.
Job Title: Executive Assistant - Mid-level Management
Contract: Contract or Temp