- Competitive hourly rate on offer circa equivalent $110k+
- Modern, open-plan office environment with a down to earth corporate culture.
- Fantastic opportunity to build your networks, and support at Global CEO level!
This 1:1 Executive Assistant to CEO contract position will support a dynamic and fast-paced Global CEO with all facets of personal and corporate support. Whilst the duration of this position is short in nature, the exposure you will gain to stakeholders at this highly regarded firm will make it all the worthwhile. To be considered for this position you must possess C-Suite (preferably CEO) Executive Assistant experience, ideally with exposure to a listed, board environment.
Hitting the ground running in this position, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Managing the extensive diary and travel coordination requests of the CEO;
- Inbox, email and correspondence management where possible;
- Supporting the board with paper and agenda preparation;
- Expense reconciliation;
- Liaising with international offices, stakeholders, visitors and the broader team in Australia; and
- Personal support as and when required.
To be considered for this opportunity, you will be an experienced C-Suite Executive Assistant, knowledgeable with respect to a listed and/or global corporate environment. You will be immediately available (or at short notice) and both interested in and capable of fulfilling a short-term contract role. It goes without saying however you will be extremely well organised with an innate attention to detail. Confident in dealing with high-level Executives, your manner will be one of diplomacy and courtesy. Exposure to the financial services, professional services or insurance industries shall be looked upon favorably.
The Next Step
We are moving on this search quickly, so please send through your CV ASAP to Sarah Bolitho and phone with any questions on: 0400 084 741.
Job Title: Executive Assistant - C-Suite
Contract: Contract or Temp