- Competitive remuneration on offer circa $90-110k + super and bonus.
- Brand new CBD offices, modern and innovative environment.
- Dynamic Duo being the CFO & CHRO, entrepreneurial, & confident with a strong track record in industry.
This 1:2 C’Suite Executive Assistant position will support two exceptional Executives, being the newly appointed Chief Financial Officer and well established Chief Human Resources Officer. Working for this mid-size global fund, that has a brand reputation that is well-known and synonymous for service will see you reap many benefits and rewards. Located towards Barangaroo end of the city will see you enjoy a convenient commute. Second to that, being a newly created position you will likely gain job satisfaction via the opportunity to lead and be proactive in establishing processes and procedures in tandem with the EA to CEO.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Managing the extensive diary and travel coordination requests of the CFO & CHRO;
- Extensive inbox and correspondence management;
- Driving deadlines when it comes to board and committee paper compilation;
- Expense and invoice management;
- Coordination of various investor events, client conferences, and team offsites;
- Liaising with key international stakeholders including the Global Offices, Executives and peer Executive Assistants; and
- Providing support to the more junior members of the operational admin team in the Sydney Head Office.
To be considered for this opportunity, you will be an experienced C-Suite Executive Assistant, knowledgeable about the financial services industry and looking for a new challenge. You will ideally possess previous experience supporting a CFO or CHRO; exposure to these business units will create an advantage. You will enjoy partnering with female Executive’s, and be open to managing personal tasks alongside the corporate support. You will be collaborative, flexible and calm in mindset; not precious in disposition, and hands on in your approach to get the work done.
The Next Step
We are moving on this search quickly, so please send through your CV ASAP and we will get back in touch. Sarah Bolitho is available to answer any questions on 0400 084 741.
Job Title: Executive Assistant - C-Suite
Contract: Permanent / Full Time