- Work for a well-known, highly regarded brand within property development.
- Support two driven, communicative and passionate members of the ELT!
- Competitive salary, central location and multiple company perks on offer!
Our client is a highly regarded and diversified property development business. With a rich history focused on sustainable design and strategic investment; they are truly an admirable & successful company! They are currently seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to join their Head Office operation, supporting the CFO and CIO. Working at C Suite level as an EA, will see you not only be proactive in moving along C’Suite initiatives, however also contribute via a close partnership with your executives.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Diary management for the CFO and CIO including booking meetings and reshuffling priorities;
- Domestic and international travel coordination;
- Screening, assessing and actioning incoming correspondence including inbox management;
- Coordinating stakeholder engagement activities;
- Preparation for and driving action items for board, committee and leadership meetings;
- Expense management and reconciliation;
- Support on the establishment and administration of policies and procedures; and
- Presentation and report compilation.
To be considered for this opportunity you will be an experienced Executive Assistant that has supported at a C’Suite level. Hailing from the financial services industry or having supported finance functions will be viewed incredibly well. You will be a true team player who enjoys rolling up your sleeves to get the job done! You will enjoy a relaxed corporate environment, and be comfortable collaborating with and influencing numerous stakeholders. This role is located on the outskirts of the city, with a vibrant office dynamic.
The Next Step
Interviews will commence immediately, please don’t delay in applying. For any questions you are welcome to call Grace Lamey on 0499 910 241
Job Title: Executive Assistant - C-Suite
Contract: Permanent / Full Time