This is a career-making opportunity to align with an industry-leading financial services business with a global presence. This is a truly 1:1 strategic position supporting a dual-role CFO and COO. This busy Executive requires all-encompassing EA support across diary, meeting, calendar, correspondence and special projects management.
The role will suit a meticulous career EA looking for growth both professionally and personally.
Working in this hands-on EA position, your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Comprehensive diary, task, travel and inbox management
- Coordinating and organising meetings, preparing briefing notes and agendas
- Managing extensive travel coordination and logistics
- Administration support for the CIO team
- Supporting with presentations, correspondence and document creation
- Reporting, expense management and processing
- Assisting with onboarding, new hire/transfer approval management
- Liaison with key senior stakeholders and building relationships
- Executing internal and external events, conferences and culture-driven activities
To be considered for this opportunity, you must have 5+ years of EA experience supporting at a senior level, ideally within financial or professional services. Your professional skill-set will be very focused on your organisational abilities.
You will also need to be adaptable and happy juggling multiple tasks and shifting priorities. As this role involves high-level stakeholder management, the ability to liaise with executives at all levels and work collaboratively alongside other EAs is key for success.
This is a permanent role and as such we are considering candidates who are committed to developing their careers with a view to long-term progression. Finally, this role requires advanced MS Office skills and a keen eye for detail.
The Next Step
If this opportunity sounds well-aligned to your career, please apply or call Lucy Hammon on 0447 890 569 for a confidential discussion and any queries.
Job Title: Executive Assistant - C-Suite
Contract: Permanent / Full Time