- Work for a well-known, highly regarded brand within property development.
- Support two dynamic and entrepreneurial members of the ELT!
- Competitive salary, central location and multiple company perks on offer!
Our client is a highly regarded and diversified property development business. With a rich history focused on sustainable design and strategic investment; they are truly an admirable & successful company! They are currently seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to join their Head Office operation, supporting the CFO as well as Head of Development. Working at ELT level as an EA, will see you not only be proactive in moving along C’Suite initiatives, however also contribute to cultural activities and partner closely with the Executive Assistant to CEO. We are open to a temp to perm, or permanent fill for this role (immediate start available).
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Diary management for the CFO and Head of Development including booking and rescheduling meetings;
- Domestic and international travel coordination;
- Screening and assessing incoming correspondence including inbox management;
- Events coordination and stakeholder engagement activities;
- Expense management and reconciliation;
- Support on the establishment of administration policies and procedures; and
- Occasional presentation and report compilation.
To be considered for this opportunity you will be an experienced Executive Assistant that has supported at a senior Director or C’Suite level. Your passion for the property sector will be well utilised as you will have the opportunity to work on innovative projects. Your MS Office Suite skills will be of an intermediate to advanced nature, and you will be a true team player who enjoys rolling up your sleeves to get the job done! You will enjoy a relaxed corporate environment, and be comfortable collaborating with and reporting through to the EA to CEO. This role is located on the outskirts of the city, in a funky office environment.
The Next Step
Please send through your resume as soon as possible to be considered, Sarah Bolitho is available to answer any questions on 0400 084 741.
Job Title: Executive Assistant - C-Suite
Contract: Permanent / Full Time