- Work for a well-known, highly regarded property business!
- Support two dynamic and entrepreneurial members of the ELT.
- Competitive salary, central location with company perks on offer!
Our client is a highly regarded and diversified property development business. With a rich history focused on sustainable design and strategic investment; they are truly an admirable operation. We currently have an opportunity for an experienced Executive Assistant to join their Head Office operation, supporting their CFO and Head of Development. Working in partnership with the EA to CEO will see you work on process improvement, and contribute to cultural initiatives across the business. This is a dynamic role, where hard work will be rewarded with recognition and flexibility!
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Diary management for the CFO and Head of Development including booking and rescheduling meetings;
- Domestic and international travel coordination;
- Screening and assessing incoming correspondence including inbox management;
- Events coordination and stakeholder engagement activities;
- Expense management and reconciliation;
- Support on the establishment of administration policies and procedures; and
- Occasional presentation and report compilation.
To be considered for this opportunity you will be an experienced Executive Assistant that has supported at a senior Director or C’Suite level. Your passion for the property sector will be well utilised as you will have the opportunity to work on innovative projects. Your MS Office Suite skills will be of an intermediate to advanced nature, and you will be a true team player who enjoys rolling up your sleeves to get the job done! You will enjoy a relaxed corporate environment, and be comfortable collaborating with and reporting through to the EA to CEO. This role is located on the outskirts of the city, in a funky office environment.
The Next Step
To be considered for this role, please submit your resume as soon as possible. You are welcome to call Sarah Bolitho on 0400 084 741 with any questions before applying!
Job Title: Executive Assistant - C-Suite
Contract: Permanent / Full Time