- North Sydney location, permanent opportunity, immediate commencement.
- Newly created position, with the potential to take onboard project work.
- Up to $100k+ super for the right candidate!
Our client, a multinational construction company, is currently seeking a professional and composed Executive Assistant to support their CFO. Listed on the ASX, they are currently working on some of the largest development projects Australia-wide, and as such require tier one capability when it comes to scheduling. This is the perfect opportunity for an experienced EA to work within a highly regarded business and utilise their skillset in a fast-paced environment, and 1:1 role!
The main focus for this EA, is to provide sound operational business support, in order to allow the CFO to successfully focus on strategic objectives. Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Extensive diary and calendar management for the CFO as well as occasionally other members of the finance team;
- Providing administrative support including the preparation of reports, correspondence, minutes and some presentations;
- Managing and coordinating meetings including venue and catering arrangements;
- Managing and distributing all correspondence in relation to the CFO including mail, emails and phone calls; and
- Handling the expenses of the CFO and finance team.
In order to be considered and ultimately successful in obtaining this position, you will require:
- Experience supporting an Executive at C-Suite level as an EA;
- The ability to prioritise and make hard decisions under pressure – truly being proactive and demonstrating initiative;
- Advanced Microsoft Office Skills; and
- An ability to maintain a calm, collected and methodical approach to your role at all times.
Previous exposure to supporting a CFO or working with the property / construction/ development industry would be advantageous.
The Next Step
This role offers for the right individual a 1:1 EA support role with work life balance, yet also career progression opportunities in the areas of project management and finance. For a confidential discussion please contact Sarah Bolitho on 0400 084 741 or email@example.com