- Work for a well known ASX listed brand
- Be an integral member of the Chairman’s office
- CBD Location will easy access to public transport
Our client is a highly regarded Australian business that has impressive global operations for their size. They boast a genuine, hands on and collaborative culture. Everyone in the team is passionate about their cause and are dedicated to their personal role in moving the company forward. Working for this brand says it all. They only hire high calibre, incredibly capable, driven, and hard-working people. To be successful in this role you must be agile, resilient and able to commence immediately.
Specifically, the responsibilities for this role will include but not be limited to:
- Complex diary management;
- Domestic and international travel coordination;
- Expense management;
- Managing the priorities of the Senior Leadership Team;
- Organising company-wide events, town halls and briefings;
- Managing an office relocation project;
- Assisting with management of junior administration staff;
- PA tasks as and when required.
To be considered for this position, you will be an EA with experience supporting at C’Suite level, within an ASX listed business and your personality will be most important for this role. You must embody a ‘non-precious; approach to your role and be completely comfortable in what is an open plan, creative and down to earth culture.
In order to be considered and ultimately successful in obtaining this position, you will require:
- Experience supporting an Executive at C-Suite level as an EA;
- The ability to prioritise and make hard decisions under pressure – truly being proactive and demonstrating initiative;
- Advanced Microsoft Office Skills; and
- An ability to maintain a calm, collected and methodical approach to your role at all times
The Next Step
Should you be looking for more information prior to submitting your application please call Katie Clarke on 0437 387 743. Interviews for this position will commence immediately.
Job Title: Executive Assistant - C-Suite
Contract: Contract or Temp