- Competitive remuneration on offer circa $100k + super.
- Brand new CBD offices, modern and innovative environment.
- Support a confident leader with an inclusive management style!
This C’Suite Executive Assistant position will support a key executive and leader among this global financial services business. They have a brand reputation that is well-known and synonymous for customer service. located in the hart of the CBD in polished, modern offices you will enjoy an inclusive office environment and supportive partnership style within this executive. This position is a 12 month contract commencing in June and will provide stability for the successful candidate into mid 2021.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Managing the extensive diary and travel coordination requests of the CLRO;
- Extensive inbox and correspondence management;
- Preparation of presentations, reports and key documents;
- Supporting with Board meeting administration;
- Expense and invoice management;
- Coordination of various events, conferences, and team offsites;
- Supporting the Legal, Governance and Risk teams with any key administrative demands;
- Liaising with key international stakeholders including the Global Offices, Executives and peer Executive Assistants; and
- Providing support with research and special projects.
To be considered for this opportunity, you will be an experienced C-Suite Executive Assistant, knowledgeable within the Legal, Compliance and Risk Management space. Financial services industry experience would be trifecta! You will enjoy partnering with your executive, their direct reports and teams and have an inclusive approach to your style. A polished, professional, flexible and calm mindset is key; not precious in disposition, and hands on in your approach to get the job done.
The Next Step
Due to an increased volume in applicants, please submit your resume should you be interested in the position and only phone with a question that is not answered in the advertisement. Grace Jorgensen is available on 0499 910 241.
Job Title: Executive Assistant - C-Suite
Contract: Contract or Temp