- Hourly rate and salary commensurate with experience, circa $90-95k+super.
- Corporate CBD offices; located in one of Sydney’s sought after towers!
- Newly created role, that will work with the support of a collegiate internal EA team!
Join this national financial services organisation in a newly created EA to Chief of Staff position that will also provide overflow support to the EA to CEO, and the Chief Executive directly. Available for an immediate commencement, our client is seeking an articulate, polished and experienced Executive Assistant that will enjoy a fast-paced ever-changing dynamic. This position will be multi-faceted and involve both corporate and personal support tasks, therefore read on if you enjoy diversity and not being confined to your desk!
The responsibilities defined for this newly created position will include but not be limited to:
- Managing the complex diary of the Chief of Staff, and supporting on extensive internal and external scheduling requests;
- Coordinating the domestic travel requests of the Chief of Staff;
- Full inbox and correspondence management, including screening phone-calls;
- Expense and report compilation and completion;
- Liaising with various high profile offices, stakeholders, international visitors and the broader team in Australia; and
- Providing support to the Chief Executive, predominantly via direction of the EA to CEO. This work will include running errands, making tea and coffee and printing/binding.
To be considered for this opportunity, you will be an experienced EGM or C-Suite level Executive Assistant, knowledgeable with respect to a corporate (ideally financial or professional services) environment. You will be immediately available (or at short notice) and interested in pursuing an opportunity that could convert to permanent in the short term future. You will be well organised with a superb attention to detail, capable of working with discretion whilst rising above of internal politics. Thick skinned and confident in your ability, you will be comfortable managing multiple stakeholders with professionalism and courtesy, and be warm in your delivery and communication.
The Next Step
We are moving on this search quickly, so please send through your CV ASAP to Sarah Bolitho and phone with any questions on: 0400 084 741.
Job Title: Executive Assistant - C-Suite
Contract: Contract or Temp