- Support a dynamic, confident and forward thinking leader.
- Central location within an easy commute of public transport.
- 1:1 role with occasional overflow support to the broader business, work on projects!
This is a unique opportunity to apply your C’Suite Executive Assistant skill-set in one of the most highly desired areas being People & Culture/ Human Resources. The majority of this position is 1:1 in nature, which is quite for this particular business function. You will gain exposure to strategy and have the opportunity to collaborate on interesting and innovative, people orientated projects. Working within one of Sydney’s most in demand industry sectors will provide you with fantastic experience and immense opportunity. Sound like a fit? Read on below!
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Extensive diary management and travel coordination for the Chief People and Culture Officer;
- Preparation of papers for the People & Culture / Human Resources Department;
- Expense reconciliation and management, alongside inbox management;
- Coordinating department focused team events;
- Working on People & Culture projects inclusive of support on recruitment assignments; and
- Providing adhoc support to additional Executive’s as required.
To be considered for this opportunity you will possess C’Suite Executive Assistant experience, ideally with some form of exposure to a People & Culture Department. In lieu of this, supporting a Human Resources function will be considered. Working for a leading listed Property & Construction business, your knowledge or networks within industry will be highly regarded, and/or your desire to work and entrench yourself within this space. You will naturally delight in providing seamless administrative support and be a true team player to your core. Available for a start in January would be great!
The Next Step
To be considered for this position, please submit your up to date resume. We will be contacting applicants both this side of Christmas and in the New Year, please do not panic if you do not receive an immediate response. You are welcome to phone Sarah Bolitho on 0400 084 741 with any questions.
Job Title: Executive Assistant - C-Suite
Contract: Permanent / Full Time